Blue Coat Proxy Administrator (BCCPA) & Proxy Professional (BCCPP) V4.4.1
- Days: 5 Days
- Price: $5000
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) V4.4 course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution
- Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service.
- Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request.
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP) Course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the advance features of the Blue Coat ProxySG. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the architecture of the ProxySG
- Write code in Content Policy Language to configure ProxySG policy processing
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced authentication realms deployments
- Manage downloads and Flash traffic
- Implement advanced SSL proxy functionality
- Monitor and analyze ProxySG performance
- Integrate the ProxySG with other Blue Coat security products
Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols. Basic knowledge of authentication methods is also a plus.
Course GoalsStudents will become Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrators and Professionals upon completing these courses and passing the Prometric online exams.
Days 1-3 (BCCPA)Chapter 1: Introduction to the ProxySG
Chapter 2: ProxySG Security Deployments
Chapter 3: ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
Chapter 4: ProxySG Management Console
Chapter 5: ProxySG Security Licensing
Chapter 6: Proxy Services
Chapter 7: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Chapter 8: Introduction to the Visual Policy Manager
Chapter 9: Content Filtering and WebPulse
Chapter 10: Managing Downloads
Chapter 11: Authenticating Users on the ProxySG
Chapter 12: IWA Authentication Realms
Chapter 13: Authentication with Transparent Proxy
Chapter 14: Exceptions and Notifications
Chapter 15: Access Logging
Chapter 16: SSL FundamentalsAppendix A: LDAP Authentication Realms
Days 4-5 (BCCPP)
Chapter 1: SGOS Architecture
Chapter 2: Caching Architecture
Chapter 3: Introduction to CPL
Chapter 4: Basic CPL
Chapter 5: Policy Tracing
Chapter 6: Kerberos Authentication
Chapter 7: Authentication Troubleshooting
Chapter 8: ProxySG Performance Monitoring
Chapter 9: Basic ProxySG Troubleshooting
Chapter 10: ProxySG Integration
Appendix A: IPv6 in ProxySG Security Deployments