Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator (BCCPA) V4.4.1
- Days: 3 Days
- Detailed Agenda (PDF)
- Price: $3000
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) V4.4 Course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution
- Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service.
- Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request.
Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols. Basic knowledge of authentication methods is also a plus.
Students will become Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrators upon completing the course and passing the Prometric online exam
Chapter 1: Introduction to the ProxySG
Chapter 2: ProxySG Security Deployments
Chapter 3: ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
Chapter 4: ProxySG Management Console
Chapter 5: ProxySG Security Licensing
Chapter 6: Proxy Services
Chapter 7: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Chapter 8: Introduction to the Visual Policy Manager
Chapter 9: Content Filtering and WebPulse
Chapter 10: Managing Downloads
Chapter 11: Authenticating Users on the ProxySG
Chapter 12: IWA Authentication Realms
Chapter 13: Authentication with Transparent Proxy
Chapter 14: Exceptions and Notifications
Chapter 15: Access Logging
Chapter 16: SSL FundamentalsAppendix A: LDAP Authentication Realms